Exporting USA Produced Food and Beverage Products
Exporting high quality USA produced food & beverage products is our goal, and which is exactly what is now in in demand across the world. Let ESUS be your trusted exporter to provide you with the products your customers want.
ESUS has now added an entire list of previously unavailable, from ESUS, BRANDED PRODUCTS from the top USA food and beverage manufacturers. Customers can now purchase small quantities, up to full container loads of products that they may not have been able to find in the past, or could only find on a limited basis. We now have over 4,000 branded food and beverage products from over 850 major manufacturers of internationally known products. Check them out by clicking on the link below.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BRANDED PRODUCTS AND PRIVATE LABEL PROGRAM
- Soft Drinks (12 oz cans in multiple flavors
- Powdered Drinks (ice tea, lemonade and many others)
- Iced Coffee, Lattes and Teas
- Juices (including organic juices)
- Powdered Cocoa Mix (hot chocolate in pouches and canisters)
- Non-Alcoholic Wines – Yes, there is such a thing as non-alcoholic wine, and it is not just grape juice. It is wine that has been made like all other wines but the alcohol has then been removed, or, in the case of low-alcoholic wine, lowered. These types of wine let friends who are adverse to drinking alcohol be part of the crowd without drinking alcohol.
Food Products – shelf stable
HEMP FOOD PRODUCTS
Foods high in protein and omega 3 fatty acid, certified gluten-free, vegan, Non-GMO certified, vegan, and Kosher
- Hemp Hearts (unshelled seeds) – Natural and Organic in sizes from single serve to 24 oz.
- Hemp Protein Powder – Natural Max Protein, Natural Max Fiber, and Organic Max Protien & Fiber
- Hemp Oil – Natural and Organic in 2 sizes
- Hemp Soft Gel Capsules – Convenient soft gel caps
- Hemp Granola Cereal – Blueberry, Chocolate, and Honey & Oats varieties
- Hemp Granola Bars – Dark Chocolate Cacao, Dark Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt, and Coconut Cashew & Dark Chocolate flavors.
- Nut Butters (peanut, almond, cashew, walnut, with some available in natural, organic, and flavored formats)
- Jams, Jelly and Preserves – (raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, current, and others)
- Ketchup (regular, spicy and other flavors, with some available as non-GMO)
- Mayonnaise (including eggless, flavored, light and regular varieties, sweet “near” mayonnaise-like spread, and many others)
- Mustard (yellow, spicy brown, Dijon, sweet, hot and others)
- Chocolates (candy bars, chocolate covered mints, chocolate covered nuts and almonds, and many others in bags, boxes and tubs from top US companies)
- Hard Candies (fruit flavored, mints, lollipops, sticks, wafers, and other varieties packaged in bags, boxes and tubs)
- Cookie Mixes (chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter, oatmeal and others)
- Pancake Mixes (buttermilk, blueberry and others)
- Cake Mixes (devils food, white, yellow, chocolate and many, many more)
- Baking Flours (All-Purpose, Whole Wheat, Bread Flour, Pastry Flour and many more)
- Barbecue Sauces (regular, hot & spicy, hickory, tangy and others)
- Pasta Sauces (tomato, spicy, with meat, and others)
- Pizza Sauce
- Hot Sauce
OTHER SHELF STABLE PRODUCTS
- Macaroni & Cheese (that competes with Kraft)
- Salad Dressing (French, Italian, Caesar, Ranch, and other in retail and institutional packaging)
- Beef Jerky (regular US jerky plus organic/natural jerky [also turkey and chicken])
- Baby Food (Baby Formula, jarred puree foods, cereals, and many more)
- Pancake and Waffle Syrups (including pure maple syrup, natural, and organic)
- Canned Vegetables (corn, peas, beans, carrots, spinach and a variety of other products)
- Grain Products (couscous, quinoa, and brown rice mixes)
- Cooking Oils (organic and regular oils such as canola, corn, vegetable, soy, and others)
- Mushrooms (canned sliced, whole, bits and others)
- Pasta (retail and bulk)
- Snack Products (popcorn, potato chips, nuts, pretzels and many, many more)
- Ready-To-Eat Meal Mixes (quinoa and rice blends, Cajun mixes, and others)
- Stevens Points Beers – a great line of beers just signed up with ESUS to expand into international markets. Available in cans and bottles.
- Whole Hog Beers – Unique, bold brews that take beer to a whole new level.
- SLO Brew– Cali-Squeeze Hefeweizen in Mango, Blood Orange, and Tropical P.O.G. flavors
- SLO Brew – Cali-Squeeze Hard Seltzer in Mango, Blood Orange, Pink Lemonade, and Tropical P.O.G. flavors
- Cloudless – Citrus, Wild Berry, Tropical, Mango & Lychee, and Pineapple & Yuzu flavors
- Paradise Park – From the heart of New Orleans comes a new line of hard seltzers with refreshing great flavors and taste including Rocket Pop (cherry, blue raspberry, and lime), Lime Cucumber (cucumber juice and lime combine for a sparkling spa water), and Raspberry Limeade (Sweet, tart, and refreshing no matter the weather).
- US Branded Label
- Private Labeled Wine – More and more food store chains and wine distributors are introducing their own line of wines, which we supply from select USA vineyards.
- Canned Wine – Wine is a drink that has been around for nearly all time and it has been kept in bottles, bag-in-a-box, sheep’s skin, and now in cans, which appears to be a favorite of the younger crowd and those on the go. We have several options when in comes to all of these packages, so ask us about our Premium Quality canned wine.
- Non-Alcoholic and Low-Alcoholic Wines – Yes, there is such a thing as non-alcoholic wine, and it is not just grape juice. It is wine that has been made like all other wines but the alcohol has then been removed, or, in the case of low-alcoholic wine, lowered. These types of wine let friends who are adverse to drinking alcohol be part of the crowd without drinking alcohol.
- Mighty Swell Spiked Spritzer (Seltzer)
- Ciderboys – Hard cider in great flavors
- LYTT– (malt beverages in 24 oz/710 ml cans)
Food Products – frozen foods
- French Fries (e.g. 3/8″ French Fries, 1/4″ Shoestring Fries, Potato Wedges, Potato Croquettes, Hash Browns)
- Beans (green, white, string and others)
- Ice Cream (tubs, cones, sandwiches, cups)
- Novelties (fruit bars, ice cream bars, sorbet, ice and juice Pops)
- Pies (Cherry, Blueberry, Apple and others)
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Cheese Sticks
- Egg Rolls
- Pasta (macaroni & cheese, cheese tortellini with creamy pesto sauce)
- Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork
NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE, ORGANIC, AND/OR NATURAL (EXAMPES)
|Ketchup||Beef Jerky||Peanut Butter|
|Extra-Virgin Canola Oil||Popcorn||Cake Frosting|
|Peanut Butter||Coconut Flour||Almond Meal/Flour|
|Cookie Mixes||Cake Mixes||Pasta|
|Mustard||Maple Syrup||Pancake Mixes|
|BBQ Sauce||Brownie Mixes||Infant Formula|